Bill Davis joined the firm “Of Counsel” in 2014 when Mattson Ricketts affiliated with Bill in his long-time Nebraska City office. Bill served as the City Attorney for Nebraska City, being first appointed in 1970, having served in that capacity until the fall of 2013. Bill’s practice focuses on estate planning, probate and municipal law. He previously served as Chairman of the Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Nebraska Bar Association. Bill and his wife, Betty, have five children and are both very active in the Nebraska City community.
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Nebraska-Omaha, B.A.
- Nebraska state and federal courts
- United States Supreme Court
- Nebraska City Rotary Club
- Nebraska City Eagles
- Nebraska City Chamber of Commerce
- Nebraska State Bar Association