Reginald S. Kuhn joined the firm in 1991. Reg is a native of Clarks, Nebraska, where his family is actively involved in agriculture. Previously he was associated with the accounting firm of Deloitte where he was a tax manager and Certified Public Accountant.
Reg has been an instructor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Business Administration and a guest lecturer at the University of Nebraska College of Law. In addition, for several years he served as an instructor for continuing education courses sponsored by the Nebraska Society of CPA’s.
Reg has extensive experience in practice before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities.
- 1984 University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D.
- 1981 University of Nebraska-Lincoln, B.S.B.A., with distinction
- Nebraska state courts
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Tax Court
- Nebraska Bar Foundation Fellow
- Lincoln Bar Association
- Nebraska Bar Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Nebraska Society of CPAs
- Lincoln/Lancaster County Habitat for Humanity; Past President
- Family Service Association of Lincoln; Past President
- Zion Presbyterian Church
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) General Assembly Council; 2002-08
- March of Dimes Nebraska Chapter; Past Vice President
- Friendship Home; Past Treasurer
- Leadership Lincoln; Past President
- United Way of Lincoln/Lancaster County; Past Allocation Team Member
- Grand Lodge of Nebraska A.F. & A.M.; Grand Master 2008
- Lincoln Symphony Orchestra Association; Board Member