Sally Rasmussen joined the firm in 2008. She received her juris doctor degree from the University of Nebraska in 1989. She had a general civil trial and appellate practice in Southwest Nebraska for 10 years prior to coming to Lincoln and has been practicing in Lincoln since 2001.
Sally and her husband have seven children and enjoy spending time with family. Sally’s interests include reading, gardening and Marine Corps history.
- 1989 Nebraska College of Law, J.D.
- 1985 Kearney State College, B.A.
- Nebraska State and Federal Courts
- Iowa State and Federal Courts
- United States Supreme Court
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Mediator under the Nebraska Parenting Act
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Lincoln Bar Association
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys